Just what is Content Marketing? Well, you’ve probably heard the phrases ‘Content is Key‘ or ‘Content is King‘.
Put briefly, very briefly, these two phrases put the emphasis for the success of your website squarely back to you. Your website blogs/posts may look polished and very professional, but if the text on the page is poorly written, or bears very little relevance to the blog title, is too short or for want of a better word not optimised, it will be having a negative effect on your ratings in the search engines results.
We can craft ‘keyword’ rich copy which will be relevant to your products or services, and be informative to the end user. Our key goal is to write copy that is search engine friendly which prompts the reader to engage with your website.
Ultimately, getting your site seen by more ‘verified’ potential clients. If the person doing the search clicks your site from the list of results displayed, and is happy with the content from that link… its seen as a great user experience… which will pay off medium to long term. Google rewards positive user experience by pushing you up the rankings ie. closer to the top of the searches.
• Consistently increase the visibility and awareness of your brand, site, service, or product.
• Helps to build authority, credibility and trust.
• Increases potential for more visitors, leads and sales.
• Research: HubSpot: Companies that published more than 16 blog posts per month got almost 3.5 times more traffic than those that only published 4 or less posts.
• Content reach can be extended through the ability to share through social media, increase engagement with a wider audience.
• More on-site content mean visitors will likely stay on-site for longer.
• Increased visibility in the search engines, increases visitors.
Want to know more (have a more in depth discussion) then contact us using the contact form on this page and we’ll get right back to you.