Get nearer The Top with search engine results
This is one of the areas which unfortunately is overlooked by many business owners. So, you’ve got a fancy, all singing, all dancing website. Great. But. Who are you going to show it off to? Friends? Family? Well, that’s a start. However, we both know who we’d prefer to show the site to.
Here, at ZebWeb, we’ve have 15 years experience in web marketing. Using web tools and techniques, we will endeavour to get you on the front page and close to the top, if not the top. As we tell all clients, this is not a quick fix, it will take time… google likes to verify, time and time again. However, this is something we know pretty well, and have a proven track record.
We offer a number of levels of service, basically ranging from getting you up and running to a maintenance level, continually monitoring your results and offering advice and suggestions to keep you in full view of the potential audience.
Sounds corny, but we really do get a buzz from seeing the results, it justifies we’re on the right track.
Google Ads (formally known as Adwords) is probably the most effective way of getting you on Page 1 in Position 1. Here is a quick overview of the benefits.
• Google Ads is fast, become visible almost immediately at the top of page 1.
• Google Ads by default will occupy the first 3 to 5 listings this is highly targeted traffic, for example people looking for “St Neots Builders”.
• Google Ads can advertise around specific geographical locations.
Local, national or global.
• It’s a myth that no one clicks on Google Ads, 64.6% of people click on Google Ads when they are looking for services or to buy online.
• Research states that Google Ads (paid ads) convert up to two times higher than organic listings.
Another often overlooked offering from Google is Google My Business, GMB
By use of the Google My Business interface, key information about your business can be input for Google to display when searches for likewise businesses or services are made. GMB listings will show at the top of page 1 locally either just below Google Ads or to the right of Google Ads. The search results (businesses) are displayed on a map and are listed below the map as GMBs. These listings can display key information to attract potential clients.
• Get on the Map locally
.• Very high visibility.
• Making it easier to provide crucial business information, i.e. services offered, menus, office hours, contact details, directions etc..
• Provides instant interaction.
• Build reputation and trust through reviews.
If you’re not getting the results you want, contact us and we’ll take an overview of your site (if you have one) and report back.