A site for sore eyes
If you’re in the market for a website, it might be your first or maybe you’re looking to update one that’s looking a bit dated, have a look around our site and judge for yourself if you think we could be of service.
Creating a new website, or indeed giving an existing one a breath of fresh air can be an exciting project, a time consuming exciting project. We know, we’ve created a few (including our own). So we tend to follow a set of procedures when developing.
An initial fact find is essential…
What do you want your website to do? How do you want it to be seen? Social? Searches? Blogs? Do you have a domain name (web address) or do you need us to source one for you?
Once we have the key ingredients for a site, we can begin construction. Almost all websites are fundamentally the same in structure… landing page, about, contact etc., etc.. So, we will get an initial build and design back to you in a short space of time. Once you’re happy with the concept we will push forward with your copy and images, basically fleshing out your site.
Here are a few examples of our clients.
WordPress is an open framework that enables you to customise the CMS (Content Management System) to your business instead of customising your business to the CMS, as you would with closed, proprietary systems.
• WordPress is proven. WordPress now powers 30% of sites worldwide.
• 60% of all sites built with a CMS use WordPress
• 27% of the top 10,000 sites by traffic use WordPress
• WordPress maintains a high level of security. WordPress regularly releases security updates protecting your site from any vulnerabilities.
• Easy to maintain, easy upgrade.
• Dedicated WordPress Managed Hosting… providing daily back-ups and 24/7 Support.
• WordPress is Search Engine friendly. Better rankings, more visibility.
• WordPress is Mobile optimised. Look great on Mobile/Smart devices.
• The world’s leading CMS (Content Management System – basically a built-in blog) easily post and share (your) content. Easily increase engagement with people. Designed for anyone not just developers.
• Expandable platform. Extend functionality through plugins and the ability to change the look and feel with secure frameworks and customisable themes.
• WordPress is behind 30% of the top 1000 websites… For a reason.
If you’re interested, get in touch via the ‘contact us’ form on the right.
From start to finish, we will provide you with your quote with a full breakdown.
Looking forward to hearing from you.